Terms & Conditions
- GSM coverage is not available everywhere. It is your responsibility to ensure that there is adequate coverage at your location. Check coverage by clicking here. If you are unsure of coverage in your area please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
- We cannot fix the network. Fonepool cannot be held responsible for the quality of the network or for dropped calls.
- Fonepool cannot guarantee an endless supply of advertised prepaid mobile phone models. If the prepaid phone you ordered is not available, we reserve the right to provide you with a suitable alternative.
- If your order has not been dispatched to you and you cancel within 14 days of placing your order for your sim card, or mobile phone, you will receive a refund, less an administrative charge of US$5.00.
- If you have received your order and you wish to return your sim card, or mobile phone, to claim a refund, you can return your item to Fonepool in completely unused/new condition, within 14 days of receipt. A restocking fee of $10.00 will be applied and a refund will be processed, less the cost of unused airtime, which is non-refundable.
- If you purchased a prepaid mobile phone from Fonepool Inc, we agree to partially refund you, if you choose to return the the phone, battery and charger in good working condition. The refund amount is determined by the mobile phone make and model purchased and the purchasing currency. The refund is processed to the credit/debit card used in the original transaction, within thirty (30) days of Fonepool's receipt of the phone, battery and charger. Unused airtime and used prepaid sim cards are non-refundable.
- All content and ancillary services made available on fonepool.com are closely vetted and tested before being published and distributed in good faith. Fonepool cannot be held responsible for technical issues which may arise with electronic equipment as a result of information published and/or products sold/distributed via fonepool.com
Pay As You Go service:
By using this service, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Service rates and charges apply. Roaming restricted to select network partners and roaming areas. When purchasing service, you are responsible for prepaying all charges for using the service. The balance in your mobile account is reduced by the charges attributable to your use of the service. You must keep a positive balance in your account to continue using the service, or service will be interrupted. You will lose your unused account balance, promotional expiration date, and telephone number if your airtime balance falls below $0.50 for 90 consecutive days. Service expires within a certain time period as disclosed on your account information. Unused balances will be lost. Prior to expiration, you may extend the expiration period by purchasing additional credit. If you permit your account to expire, you will lose your phone number. To get a new number, you must purchase a new SIM card. You will not receive a monthly bill or activity record. Prepaid airtime is non-refundable, and no refunds or other compensation will be given for lost or stolen cards or coupons. Unused minutes are not redeemable for cash. Cards may be invalidated. Applicable taxes and fees will be included in your charges. All information and charges were correct at the time of publishing, Fonepool will endeavour to update relevant information, as it is released by the relevant service provider, in a timely manner. However, we cannot be held responsible for oversights and delays in this regard.